South East London, London
£16.20 - £17.01 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Workforce Optimisation Analyst on an initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
36 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
As the Workforce Optimisation Analyst working for Council Contact Centre you will be responsible for identifying and understanding customer demand. Both by telephone and email and the drivers, forecasting volumes and calculating the workforce required to deliver optimum service within budget, across our 24/7/365 services
You will also provide real-time support to the operational management team as well as crucial MI to enhance operational decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for workforce optimisation resource planning in a multi service Contact Centre by both long and short term forecasting and the scheduling of staff to meet volumes for all access channels.
- To produce monthly schedules across all service areas to maximise performance whilst also enabling day to day commitments of customer services adviser's (e.g. team meetings, coaching, 121, training sessions), working with Team leaders and Operational Service Centre Manager.
- To provide analysis and service improvement recommendations on weekly hot spots, future resource planning and scheduling to address areas of service failure.
- To make recommendations on the appropriate resources levels needed to achieve KPI targets for the various customer access channels.
- To report on the KPI's, customer satisfaction and quality data. Complete trend analysis, identifying root causes and service improvement recommendations, on the different customer access channels to provide an excellence service and first contact resolution to customers.
- To use the information collected to predict future trends in the service (up to 12 months ahead) and decide on actions needed to maintain performance and improve the customer experience.
- To work with the Business Improvement Manager and Business Improvement Team Leader to develop a yearly training programme matrix to ensure that training is prioritised working towards 100% of the workforce trained across all service area.
- To produce a range of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI management information reports, using balance scorecards agreed with the Line Manager & Customer Service Operations Manager
- Train and share knowledge with other colleagues within the team on Tele Opti Platform and how to maximise resources
- To be responsible for the Contact Centre IVR messaging and telephony system ensuring it is reviewed and updated on a regular basis by working with the IT department.
- Experience of working within a customer service centre/ contact centre resource planning function is essential for this position.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases