£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
12 days ago
Our Client is currently looking for an Waste Services Operative Relief Driver and the applicant must have the below experience and compliance in order to proceed further to the application,
To drive a heavy goods vehicle normally undertaking refuse collection or recycling collection and follow the organisation's procedures on the delivery of loads. Undertaking routine maintenance of the vehicle and taking reasonable care at all times for the safety and welfare of yourself and other persons.
Applicant must have:
- To hold the relevant HGV licence.
- To hold a clean driving licence which is applicable in the UK.
- Aware of safe working practices.
- Able to undertake routine maintenance of motor vehicles and recognise faults with the vehicle needing referral to other services.
- Organised and able to plan out tasks to meet deadlines.
interviews for this role will be taking place soon - please do get in touch on: 02038902797
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.