£10.01 - £11.01 per hour
23 days ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Waste Services Assistant to join our busy offices based in Newbury on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.01 p/h.
As the Waste Services Assistant, your main duties will include:
- To handle a range of communications from both internal and external customers and contacts, including service requests and complaints.
- Provide advice and support to internal and external customers.
- Provide consistent information and advice to all of our customers and partners.
- Handle and process payments and applications for subscription services.
- Support officers to carry out their duties which may involve off-site visits.
- To maintain and update files and records, including those of a highly confidential nature, using existing systems and processes and ensuring accuracy and security of information.
- To collect, process, and input data into systems and databases as required, ensuring accuracy and security.
- Provide cover for other team members during the absence
- Such other duties as may, from time to time be necessary, compatible with the nature of the post.
- Identify any opportunities for service improvements.
To be successful for this Waste Services Assistant post you will need to have:
- Experience of working in a fast-moving customer focused environment
- Knowledge of Council services
- Understanding how to deliver excellent customer service
Induction and training will take place in offices in Newbury for at least a month with the possibility to work remotely or once confident with systems
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.