£10.63 - £11.16 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Maintenance Technician to join our clients offices based in Dorset on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Vehicle Maintenance Technician, your main duties will include:
- To execute maintenance, repairs or other work as specified to the DWP vehicles and plant.
- To ensure that all correct procedures are followed at all times
- The particular duties attached to this post are difficult to define in detail but the person employed is appointed with due regard to experience and training in the widest automotive engineering sense and in particular to the ability to work alone and at times unsupervised.
- The possession of a current clean driving license, HGV class license is preferred.
- Vehicle maintenance provides a service to the partners of the DWP, and is dependent on maintaining a good working relationship to secure contracts. It is, therefore, imperative that every effort is made to foster a good liaison with DWP operations supervisors and managers, DCC Highways and other partners and suppliers
- To maintain records as directed
- To use as directed any system of communication provided
To be successful for this Vehicle Maintenance Technician post you will need to have:
- Clean driving license, HGV class license is preferred.
- Effective Communicator
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Health and Safety
- Maintain records as directed
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.