£15.00 - £19.00 per hour
29 days ago
temp to perm
Our Client Is Currently Seeking an Experienced WORKSHOP VEHICLE TECHNICIAN to join the organisation in Amersham at a paying rate between: £15.00 - £19.00 P.H
Working in a friendly and professional team of 5 from a workshop located in Amersham (with some travel to High Wycombe), you will provide essential maintenance within this commercial vehicle workshop environment with a fleet of 90 vehicles.
The successful applicant must display strong mechanical skills & have previous experience maintaining a fleet of vehicles, ideally you will have maintained a municipal fleet previously (Refuse Collection vehicles, Street Cleansing vans & Road Sweepers). However we will still consider applications from candidates with other fleet maintenance experience.
What is Essential?
- Electrical Fault Finding experience
- Hydraulic repair experience
- Chassis work
- Experience in maintenance of fleet vehicles
- Good communication skills
- Good written skills (to complete inspection/defect paperwork)
- LGV DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
What is Desirable?
- Full industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair)
- LGV Licence
06:00 - 16:00
You can also take part in voluntary overtime at weekends (where available).
On occasion where there are Bank Holidays you will be required to work a catch up Saturday (8 per year), this is paid as overtime.
If you are interested in this position - please contact me on: 02038902797 - or
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.