£8.90 - £9.35 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a (Van) Loader on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
- To carry out waste and recycling collection and sorting duties on daily rounds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake duties as part of a team, collecting and removing domestic, industrial and commercial refuse from a variety of locations.
- Collecting refuse and recycling materials and sorting where necessary.
- To liaise with the public in professional and helpful manner, ensuring any queries or complaints are resolved promptly whilst promoting DWP core values.
- To comply fully with Health and Safety guidelines, ensuring safe working practices, including assisting the driver in safe manoeuvring of the vehicle.
- Any other reasonable and comparable duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience within area of responsibility.
- Awareness of health and safety.
- Previous experience of working within a demanding manual role.
- Oral interpretation of instruction.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Awareness of working within the public domain.
- Able to work to instruction and within set deadlines.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases