£22.50 - £23.63 per hour
4 months ago
We have an excellent opportunity for a User Adoption Specialist to join our client's offices based in Badminton on a temporary contract basis for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
As the User Adoption Specialist, you will be based within the ICT services Design and Transition team and will provide user adoption skills and experience, supporting the ongoing programme of business-driven technology changes and solution development. Your main duties will include:
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining user guidance material including documents, knowledge base articles, FAQs and system help content.
- Provide a primary point of contact when new solutions go-live through activities such as floor-walking as an aid to smooth user adoption.
- Champion and communicate the benefits of new technology.
- Work with the ICT Service Desk and internal customer stakeholder groups to understand user knowledge gaps.
- Through regular user interaction, capture areas and ideas of where new technology could improve ways of working.
- Gain familiarity of new solutions and releases through involvement in testing as an aid to producing accurate user guidance material.
- Provide additional support when necessary to the ICT's System Testing function through activities such as contributing to the development of test scripts and running through system tests.
To be successful for this role, you will need to:
- Have relevant practical experience of delivering a user adoption function for an ICT service in a complex operating environment.
- Be a great communicator and enthusiastic about technology. It is critical that you can confidently communicate technical concepts in a non-technical style, both in writing and face-to-face.
- Have a solid understanding of modern IT solutions and the business problems they address.
- You must be a keen learner and passionate about passing your knowledge on.
- Hold a relevant qualification e.g. minimum of NVQ 3, 2 A levels or equivalent qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
Your working hours will be: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Pay rate: £22.50 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases