£8.01 - £8.41 per hour
17 days ago
Our client is seeking a Unit Co-ordinator on an initial 4 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 hours per week
To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Social Work Team enabling the most efficient use of their professional time and helping to develop a team identity including the provision of central communication links for public and other professional agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Typing provision for the team; letters, legal documents, reports and child related documentation.
- Receive phone calls and other communications to enable effective liaison with agency partners.
- Maintenance of files, filing and other admin systems.
- Coding financial information, assist with Imprest account.
- Maintaining confidential client information; updating child care systems.
- Attending and minuting professional meetings.
- Support social care staff, managers and practitioners.
- Maintain databases/requests medicals assessments.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous clerical/secretarial experience.
- Reasonable time in admin using varied skills in a busy setting.
- Word processing skills.
- Knowledge of Windows, Excel Spreadsheets and Microsoft Office.
- Filing systems.
- Minute taking.
- Financial systems.
- Data collection for performance management purposes.
- Articulate language.
- Good telephone answering manner.
- Ability to act upon own initiative to see what needs to be done, and do it.
- Good organisational skills.
- Diary Management.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases