West End, London
£176.71 - £185.55 per day
7 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Transformation Lead to join out clients offices based in West End on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Transformation Lead, your main duties will include:
- To receive all requests for new or changes of placement for looked after children in order to provide advice and ensure appropriate placement finding processes are followed.
- * To maintain an overview of children placements, advising managers on trends and implications, in particular those regarding placement stability and high cost or long-term external placements.
- * To work alongside and support social workers seeking placements, matching and placing children and reviewing and monitoring outcomes.
- * To work closely with the department's fostering service and children homes to maximise the opportunities to place children with in house resources.
- * To develop and maintain contract arrangements with Private and Voluntary Children Homes and Independent Fostering Agencies through the Pan London agreement.
- * To act alongside, or on behalf of social workers, in negotiating the price and contractual arrangements for purchased placements.
To be successful for this Transformation Lead post you will need to have:
- Pursues creative and new ideas to provide solutions to complex problems
- Outcomes focused and solution-oriented
- Exhibits confidence and leadership, engages emotionally and can show evidence of influencing key stakeholders externally and internally
- Is an authentic and inspiring leader, able to build inclusive and high-performing teams
- Delivers excellent service to colleagues and clients
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 36 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £176.71 per day
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.