West End, London
£341.36 - £358.43 per day
12 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Transformation Lead to join our clients offices based in West End on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Transformation Lead, your main duties will include:
- To receive all requests for new or changes of placement for looked after children in order to provide advice and ensure appropriate placement finding processes are followed.
- To maintain an overview of children's placements, advising managers on trends and implications, in particular those regarding placement stability and high cost or long-term external placements.
- To work alongside and support social workers seeking placements, matching and placing children and reviewing and monitoring outcomes.
- To work closely with the department's fostering service and children's homes to maximise the opportunities to place children with in house resources.
- To develop and maintain contract arrangements with Private and Voluntary Children's Homes and Independent Fostering Agencies through the Pan London agreement.
- To act alongside, or on behalf of social workers, in negotiating the price and contractual arrangements for purchased placements
To be successful for this Transformation Lead post you will need to have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent/Evidence of continuing professional development
- Sound knowledge of Children's Services either within a local authority setting or the private and voluntary sector
- Sound knowledge of the market of Children's care placements
- Experience of successfully leading transformation and/or service improvement programmes within large complex organisations (preferably children's or adult's services - role dependent) to deliver tangible outcomes
- Demonstrable record of driving through efficiency savings as a result of more effective service design, whilst maintaining strong service outcomes
- Able to quality assure placement types and ensure value for money
- Effective Communicator
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.