£10.4 - £10.96 per annum
6 months ago
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Transfer Station Plant Operative to join our clients offices based in Cheshire on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Transfer Station Plant Operative, your main duties will included:
- Receiving, bulking, rotating and loading of commingled, paper, glass and hazardous waste in the transfer station using specialist equipment
- Provide a skip emptying service throughout Cheshire.
- Attend to all recycling sites ensuring that they are clean and tidy, removing overspill and reporting full banks. This includes movement on and off site of banks and containers. Respond to public enquiries and complaints whilst on site
- Complete transfer station records, detailing the daily site observations and quantities of wastes to and from the site.
- Maintain plant and vehicles in the transfer station, carrying out daily vehicle checks and regular greasing of heavy plant. Report defects as soon as they are identified
- Driving and parking of HGV vehicles.
- General yard duties, washing off vehicles, FLT driving.
To be successful for the Transfer Station Plant Operative post you will need to have:
- 2 years written referencing (All gaps verified).
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.