£13.33 - £14.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking Train Presentation Support Lead on an initial 6 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours (Flexible)
Pay Rate: £13.33 P/H PAYE
The Train Presentation Support Lead will work alongside our 3rd party cleaning and presentation contractor, in order to ensure delivery of the expected standards of cleaning and presentation on board our services. This role is all about attention to detail and ensuring the delivery of a 1st Class product to our guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside 3rd party clearing and presentation contractor in delivery of services.
- Quality check each room on each service within designated depot daily, in line with cleaning and presentation standards.
- Support 3rd party contractor team to deliver the agreed cleaning and presentation standards.
- Identify and address cleaning and presentation quality failures, taking the appropriate remedial action as required.
- Ensure trains are presented in line with SQUIRE regime requirements and identify improvements to increase the level of consistency.
- Produce daily reports detailing the performance of our 3rd party cleaning presentation contractor.
- Identify improvements in working practices of 3rd party contractor and work alongside the team to implement these improvements.
- Investigate cleaning and presentation related guest complaints and recommend suitable actions to prevent recurrence.
- Monitor the use of Caledonian Sleeper supplied products and perform stock control related activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of delivering front-line cleaning services in a high-profile environment i.e. hospitality/healthcare
- Ability to influence indirect reports
- Conversant with the use of Microsoft Office products, in order to produce reports, presentations and spreadsheets
- Ability to demonstrate an eye for detail
- Able to solve problems in a fast-paced service orientated environment
- Good knowledge of cleaning techniques, materials and chemicals
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation, policy and good working practices relating to cleaning and presentation
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases