£9.76 - £10.25 per hour
13 days ago
e have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Officer to join our clients offices based in Nottingham on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Technical Support Officer, your main duties will include:
- To assist the Trust Endpoint Support Team Leader in installing computer hardware and software in line with established procedures. To support standard operations and the rollout of new projects within the Trust. Provide 1st and 2nd line desktop support to users of ICT across the Trust.
- The role incorporates customer care and relationship management, the post holder is therefore expected to understand, meet and exceed their customers' requirements and have the ability to explain ICT issues to non ICT staff. The post holder is expected to work closely with the ICT Service Desk and other ICT operational teams in the resolution of routine issues and queries in line with established procedure.
- Helps to maintain the security of the Trust systems and computer rooms including managing release of ICT equipment from store rooms
To be successful for this Technical Support Officer post you will need to have:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent (to include English Language).
- Significant experience in providing ICT support in an enterprise environment preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Microsoft qualification (Microsoft Certified Professional) or equivalent experience in managing and troubleshooting previous current and proposed Microsoft desktop operating systems standards.
- Knowledge of previous, current and proposed Microsoft desktop operating systems standards, installation, configuration and deployment with specific knowledge of secure operating system images and software, using a variety of Microsoft and 3rd party deployment tools to prepare bundled software
- Excellent knowledge of PC hardware and upgrade/maintenance issues.
- Knowledge and experience of PC imaging with proven experience of testing and commissioning of ICT equipment.
- Relevant experience in delivering customer focused support and a commitment to achieving high quality customer service.
Driving Licence Required
37.5 per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.