£13.22 - £13.88 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Officer to join our clients offices based in Nottingham on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Technical Support Officer, your main duties will include:
- To work independently with freedom to act, reporting retrospectively to Senior Managers.
- Frequently researching, testing, developing and commissioning of IT systems proposed for use within the Trust including applications & hardware.
- Frequently supervise, lead, support, motivate and role model for junior colleagues. Often having to train and influence, when presenting highly complex data or ideas.
- To deliver, configure and develop all types of expensive I.T equipment and software for use Trust wide.
- Analysing complex confidential data, incidents and problems; producing management reports to aid change, development and improvement in Trust IT equipment, policies and procedures.
- Using specialist knowledge and skills to create secure and adapt, at an advanced level, complex software, (e.g. Microsoft Operating System Images)
To be successful for this Technical Support Officer post you will need to have:
Educated to degree standard or equivalent or 3 years experience in a similar role within a healthcare environment.
- Microsoft qualification (Microsoft Certified Professional) or equivalent advanced experience in managing and troubleshooting previous current and proposed Microsoft desktop operating systems standards.
- Microsoft qualification or equivalent advanced experience of Microsoft Office products; dealing with installation, configuration, support and development of the office product or the individual applications. Such as Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher and Excel.
- Specialist knowledge of previous current and proposed Microsoft desktop operating systems standards, installation, configuration and deployment with specific specialist knowledge of creating and developing complex and secure operating system images and software, using a variety of Microsoft and 3rd party deployment tools to prepare bundled software.
37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.