£11.98 - £12.58 per hour
13 days ago
Our client is seeking a Technical And Team Support Officer on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 Hours
Pay Rate: £11.98 P/H PAYE
Responsible for delivering the key underpinning technical research and administrative support elements of the work of the School Organisation and Capital Strategy Team including the preparation of School Organisation, Capital Strategy and Asset Management plans and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and administer the process of securing approval for the release of surplus land and to prepare evidence based cases for the approval of the DCSF as required for PCP/BSF and other Capital initiatives in order to ensure all necessary approvals and permissions are in place.
- Create administrative and data management solutions in support of the development and maintenance of Property Asset Management plans for the Children and Families Service to ensure that data used for decision making is accurate and up to date.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of systems to be used in the collation and analysis of data. Undertake analysis of a wide range of data, contributing to School Organisation and Capital Strategy systems to be used in the collation and analysis of data to ensure that data captured for decision making is appropriate and fit for purpose.
- Prepare reports, statutory notices, and formal consultation documents, prescribed information and other material for the purposes of consultation and approval by the Council to ensure all statutory processes are adhered to.
- Organise and attend relevant consultation meetings as required to ensure the accurate recording and reporting of opinion on school organisation and capital strategy initiatives - the majority of these take place outside of office hours.
- Respond to queries from Schools and other settings relating to School Organisation and Capital Strategy initiatives providing information as required to ensure clear, consistent information is given.
- Research and prepare briefing documents and decision papers for relevant officer and Member meetings to ensure the Authority's decision making processes are adhered to.
- Play a full part in the work of the team, undertake other aspects of work within the team as necessary at a level consistent with the principal accountability of the job, and provide administrative support as required for Senior Officers
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases