£15.94 - £16.74 per hour
22 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager to join our clients offices based in Poole on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of extension.
As the Team Manager, you will be working within the Children's Social Care department to provide efficient and effective management of the Looked After Children (LAC) team. Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To be accountable for the management of all cases and referrals to the Looked After Children Service.
- To allocate cases/referrals. To monitor and review the work of the team including regular audits, in accordance with performance/quality standards.
- To be responsible for the management of delegated budgets and to ensure that resources are used in the most cost efficient and effective way.
- To identify staff development and training needs to ensure that the workforce is competent to undertake the tasks identified.
- To assist in the provision of in house training, and to provide training facilities for Social Work students and students of other disciplines within the training policy.
- To ensure that staff performance, achievement and development reviews are undertaken in accordance with the specified requirements.
To be successful for the position of Team Manager, you will need to:
- Have previous managerial experience with good team management skills who can offer leadership to your team and management of PAs including sickness monitoring.
- Have children's services experience.
- Have experience of problem solving with schools/families/children and young people.
- Have experience of working with Vision (desirable).
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00.
Pay rate: £15.94 p/h PAYE
Please note: This role requires an Enhanced DBS check
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases