Bradford, West Yorkshire
£10.95 - £11.50 per hour
5 months ago
Our client is seeking a Targeted Assessment Team Complaints Casework Officer on the initial 1 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
To deal with complaints from Members of Parliament, Elected Members, parents/carers (and their representatives), children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in line with statutory requirements as detailed in the Children and Families Act 2014 and the Code of Practice January 2015
Skills and Experience-
- Experience of investigating and responding to complex complaints.
- Experience of working within a complaints process of several stages.
- Ability to analyse complex complaints and draft responses for sign off by relevant Officers
- Understanding of the needs of vulnerable children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND).
- Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with vulnerable people.
- Proven ability to 'self start' and organise a complex workload and work to strict statutory deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of SEND Services Knowledge of Education, Health and Care Plans and EHC Assessments
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.