£14.50 - £15.23 per hour
29 days ago
Our client is seeking a Table Tennis Activator on an initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
10 Hours per week
- To build an understanding of current table tennis provision and engagement within Cambridge City.
- To identify development needs and partnership opportunities within different community settings.
- To create a lasting network of table tennis activators to increase engagement with the Ping! Programme amongst targeted demographic groups within the City.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationship with existing and new delivery partners of table tennis in the area.
- Undertake appropriate monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Facilitation of targeted table tennis focused sessions (e.g. Bat and Chat for over 60s).
- Collaborate with Active Lifestyles Team to ensure alignment with their strategic priorities.
Skills and Experience:
- Be enthusiastic about table tennis and being physically active (candidate does not need any coaching qualifications or formal training in table tennis)
- Be able to work independently (both in/out of the office)
- Be flexible with working hours, some weekends and evenings required
- Be able to work in and travel independently between multiple locations within the Cambridge City area
- Have basic IT skills e.g. Word, email
- Have strong communication skills to liaise with the diverse Cambridge population.
For this role you will need the following:
- you are eligible to work in the UK.
- Basic DBS.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.