£18.03 - £18.93 per hour
6 days ago
We have an exciting for an Super fast Broadband Project Administrator to join our clients based in Newbury on a temporary basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Super fast Broadband Project Administrator, your main duties include:
- Setting up and maintaining office systems to support effective project management and to maintain and update files and records in the Super fast Berkshire project directory.
- Assisting with the set up and administration of project governance meetings including project operational meeting, project board meetings and strategic meetings. Specifically, to book rooms, send appointments, prepare agendas and take minutes in support of various Super fast Berkshire project meetings.
- Responding to broadband coverage enquiries from stakeholders from across the project area (all of Berkshire) having acquired the necessary knowledge and expertise.
- Checking and processing milestone payment claims from the contract suppliers and process payments. This will also involve challenging any anomalies between work claimed for and work delivered.
- Maintaining project information up-to-date on the project's Share point site.
To analyse and check project deployment data provided by our suppliers and to check theses against agreed contract/project schedules.
To be successful for this Super fast Broadband Project Administrator you will have:
- Good general education, qualified to GCSE level
- Good keyboard skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook email)
- Proficient in computer filing structures and organisation of information
Able to use Share point
- Communication skills
- Dealing with stakeholder enquiries
- Experience of project management and administration
- PC literate ideally to include web publishing tools (Goss iCM)
- Well organised and numerate
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 20 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £18.03 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.