Up to £323.7 per day + Excellent Benefits
26 days ago
An On going opportunity for a Strategic Manager Education Safeguarding has arisen with the local authorities in Bradford.
This is a key strategic post within Education and Learning. The post holder will be expected to contribute to key groups within BMDC and to attend management meetings both within the Service and on behalf of the Deputy Director. The Strategic Manager will be responsible for the leadership and day to day running of the education safeguarding team and the local authority's responsibilities for education welfare and diversity and cohesion. The aim of this service is work with Council teams and wider agencies to provide an co-ordinated approach to the well-being of children and young people, to ensure they have the support they need to be healthy, stay safe and enjoy and achieve.
Skills and Experience:
- Effective improvement experience for Children and Young People.
- Demonstration of success experience of leadership and management within schools and/or successful LA Senior Manager experience.
- Successful track record in leading, developing or implementing corporate strategies and policies within the service area concerned.
- Experience of budget / financial management.
- Detailed knowledge of current legislation, particularly related to DfE guidance, Safeguarding and Child Protection.
- Detailed knowledge of Adult Services with a clear understanding of the legislative framework.
Hours of work are 8.30am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.