£273.62 - £287.30 per day
5 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Commissioning Project Manager to join our client's offices based in Morden on a temporary contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
As the Strategic Commissioning Project Manager, your main duties will include:
- To ensure that commissioned markets such as domiciliary care, care homes and day opportunities are delivered within value for money thresholds to a range of vulnerable client groups through robust contract arrangements that result in positive outcomes for individuals to be enabled to live as independently as possible.
- To lead on the implementation of a programme of service and contract reviews, assessing strategic relevance and value for money, quality and service user involvement.
- Produce high quality, well evidenced, concise review reports capable of influencing positively providers and stakeholders.
- To lead, service and facilitate work with stakeholder providers, partners and voluntary organisations to undertake research to assess gaps in provision for specific client groups, contributing to relevant commissioning & housing strategies where necessary and appropriate.
- Lead on the specification development, commissioning, market development, and review of contract management & monitoring of care home contracts.
- To be responsible for working with a portfolio of service providers to shape the local market for residential and nursing care homes in line with the Care Act 2014 Commissioning & Market Shaping responsibilities.
To be successful for the role of Strategic Commissioning Project Manager, you will need to have:
- Adult Social Care commissioning and contract experience
- Project Management skills
- Experience working within commissioning and contract management of Adult Social Care services
- Working with a range of stakeholder groups.
- Knowledge of care and support sector including specific sectors of the market and current issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to present information in appropriate formats including stakeholder consultation and the writing of complex documents.
- Knowledge of the commissioning cycle and contracting cycles and the ability to develop service specifications, outcomes and metrics.
Your working hours will be: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £273.62 per day PAYE (inside IR35)
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases