£10.00 - £12.55 per hour
24 days ago
4 months - ext
Our Client is seeking a Store manager for their fundraising organisation based in Manchester,
The applicant must have the following below in order to proceed further with the application:
By delivering a high-quality retail experience through our 1869 Pop-Up stores, alongside the charities online eBay store, to create a unique income generator for the charity to help support the most vulnerable children and young people in the UK.
- By maintaining store standards through ensuring the store is clean, well-stocked and inviting.
- By dealing with customer queries effectively whilst ensuring a high standard of customer service is provided
- By providing professional and collaborative leadership of the team
- By assuming responsibility for all finance procedures, store banking and keeping up-to-date and accurate records of financial transactions
- By leading and overseeing the sorting and pricing of stock to ensure that stock is displayed in an appealing way to attract customers
- By driving sales targets and costs are controlled, to ensure maximum profit for the charity
- By working with the Area Manager to ensure effective communication at all times within the store
- By managing a team utilising Action for Children policies and procedures.
- By promoting and providing demonstrable leadership by example to increase awareness for Action For Children and the work the charity carries out
- Proficient in MS Windows and Office applications and previous experience communicating on a business network preferred.
- Retail management experience, including high level customer service
- Experience with cash handling, including experience using a till and end of day banking
- People management / leadership skills - organise & supervise volunteers
- A strength in effectively dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Endorsing an enthusiastic ambience within the store, to maintain the unique feel of 1869
- Background knowledge on Action For Children and the services the charity provides (If applicant is successful, a full information pack will be provided on induction.)
Strong organisation skills punctuality and reliability
Experience of effectively leading a diverse team
Applicant must have either a valid DBS or we can apply for this for you,
The applicant must have the above experience in order to qualify,
Please do get in touch: 02038902797 for further information
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.