£12.47 - £13.09 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a Staircasing and Resales Coordinator on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
- To deliver a professional, customer focused and efficient stair casing and resales service in line with legal, contractual and regulatory requirements as well as best practice recommendations.
- Responsible for ensuring all stair casing and resales transactions are progressed in accordance with the provisions of the lease and shared owners are professionally guided through the process.
- You will provide technical support on existing shared ownership sales transactions and the Right to Buy/Right to Acquire to deliver a key part of the businesses leasehold and landlord's services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering a seamless and transparent shared ownership sales service - providing an excellent experience to customers wishing to sell their existing shared ownership home, buy more shares in their property or exercise the Right to Buy/Right to Acquire.
- Responsible for progressing all transactions of existing shared ownership properties in connection with the Stair casing and Resale Consultants to ensure the capital receipt from the sales and collection of fees are in accordance with businesses policy or as necessary in line with contractual conditions.
- Deal effectively with all administration and documentation relating to stair casing, resales and Right to Buy/Right to Acquire sales transactions, storing and retaining legal documentation in line with data protection requirements.
- Proactively communicate with customers to deliver a professional experience via all communication methods, ensuring the customer and their solicitors remain updated at all times.
- Processing application forms and all supporting information such as valuations, financial assessments and collecting of administration fees on behalf of the businesses to ensure contractual and legislative timescales/standards are met.
- To work collaboratively with the wider Home Ownership team, Income Management, Legal and Sales teams to ensure all relevant covenants and obligations of the Lease are fully comFplied with and deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Update system regularly and provide reports on team's performance as required by the Stair casing and Resales Manager, ensuring performance standards are met, progress is charted and procedures are complied with.
- Report any areas of risk promptly and take steps to address/mitigate risk in connection with the Stair casing and Resale Consultants.
- Confidently communicate and liaise with a range of external professionals including solicitors, mortgage brokers, estate agents, surveyors and financial advisor as well as a range of internal stakeholders across the transactions to ensure transactions are progressed in a timely manner.
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of leasehold legislation relating to this area of the business and the requirements of the Capital Funding Guide. To stay up to date with and act in line with best practice and relevant current legislation at all times.
- Build rapport with our customers when responding to enquiries and complaints to better understand our customer's needs and frustrations. To utilise learning from complaints to alter working practices as needed.
- Collate and maintain all correspondence and related information on transactions using in house systems ensuring records are accurately maintained at all times. Arranging for legal documentation to be executed by the businesses authorised signatory, ensuring originals hard copies are retained, securely transferred and circulated to all relevant parties.
- Act as a representative for the business and be an ambassador for the brand and service that is offered.
- Establish effective relationships with internal departments, development, and finance to ensure effective knowledge sharing is in place.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to the businesses aims and objectives.
- Observe and comply with the businesses policies and procedures and observe and continually promote equality and inclusion and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Continuously seek realistic ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness in your role, to help the department, and the business, achieve its goals.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases