£321.28 - £322.28 per day
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a SQL Database Administrator to join our clients' offices based in Wembley on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the SQL Database Administrator, your main duties will include:
* Maintaining appropriate SQL alerting, monitoring and health checks.
To be successful for this SQL Database Administrator post you will need to have:
* Adaptable, flexible and able to work under pressure.
* Able to administer, support, maintain and document demanding complex SQL environments.
* Working with SQL 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 and Azure.
* Building SQL Enterprise clusters to provide Disaster Recovery/High Availability via Always-On availability groups.
* Database consolidating and migrating of large SQL environments.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Pay Rate: £321.28 per day PAYE.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.