£100 - £105 per day
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Specialist to join our clients offices based in Stroud on a temporary contract basis for 9 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Specialist, your main duties will include:
- To ensure the advertisement and allocation of empty dwellings are undertaken within the prescribed timescales ensuring visits such as pre- tenancies/ termination and void management are instigated and completed.
- To be aware and make the best use of tools, mechanisms, authority and processes to most effectively and efficiently address and resolve issues identified in all breaches of the tenancy conditions.
- To effectively maintain the conditions of the external environment of the managed area, managing service contracts and encouraging tenant involvement within in the managed patch, being innovative and creative in sustaining this interaction. .
- To monitor, identify and action any cases of tenancy fraud and safeguarding by establishing effective partnerships and following recommended policies and guidelines
- To make sure effective liaison with internal services and external agencies to ensure appropriate care and support packages are being delivered to vulnerable tenants
- To support and achieve the service and performance and service targets set within the housing management service
To be successful for this Specialist post you will need to have:
- Experience of tenancy management and enforcement
- A sound knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation, Awareness and knowledge ofthe Housing Act 1985, Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, The Localism Act 2011, Crime and Disorder Act 2014, Environmental Health Act 1990.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with people in challenging situations
Work subject to deadlines involving problem solving, changing circumstances or demand
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.