£100 - £105 per day
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Specialist to join our clients offices based in Stroud on a temporary contract basis for 7 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Specialist, your duties will include:
- To positively represent your community on issues of concern.
- To attend meetings, as required to discuss community matters or wider issues which may impact on your community.
- To attend training as designated by Tenant Services.
- To contribute to the improvement of policies and processes to enhance the service delivery of Tenant Services
- To act as an ambassador when attending external visits.
- To keep records of your work, funding spend and adhere to confidentiality and information sharing protocols and to have an understanding of the new Data Protection Rules (GDPR).
To be successful for this Specialist post you will need to have:
- To work within the values and ethos, of Tenant Services
- Willingness to learn new skills and gain new knowledge
- Ability to work within a team or one on one setting
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.