Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£33 - £34.65 per hour
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor - Social Care to join our clients offices based in Stoke on Trent on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possiblity of an extension.
As the Solicitor - Social Care, your main duties will include:
- To undertake all aspects of Children's and Adults social care work
- To manage personally a case load within the specialist areas
- To advise on sensitive and important Child protection and Adult social care matters
- To provide legal advice and opinions as required by the client department.
- To undertake advocacy as necessary in the Family Proceedings and County Court
- To attend panels as specialist legal advisor or clerk, pursuant to the exercise of the local authorities functions within the specialist areas
To be successful for this Solicitor - Social Care post you will need to have:
- Experience of the English legal system, legal practice and procedure
- Hold or working towards relevant qualification
- Problem Solving
- Significant knowledge of legislative frameworks
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.