£247.17 - £301.98 per day + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
22 days ago
A 3 Month opportunity for a Software Testing Lead has arisen with a client we are representing in the Basingstoke area.
This project aims to standardise on Virgin Media Business SD-WAN solution for all active Sovereign offices across the business providing improved performance, service and manageability.
This is the second phase of the Network Operating Model project which is part of the Modern Foundations programme. Phase 1 used the Competitive Dialogue tender process to define requirements and has been awarded to Virgin Media Business (VMB). The scope is to introduce SD-WAN capabilities for all sites
This Test Strategy covers Phase 2 - Deployment which includes:
- Site migrations, managing transition from the existing supplier.
- Onboarding the managed service.
This role will be responsible for co-ordinating with our application/systems stakeholders to understand the scope, developing the test plan, test cases and oversee the testing with local network engineers.
This role requires travelling to Sovereign's office sites to perform the testing on our systems to ensure no impacts been introduced as part of this SD-WAN solution
- Understand the impact of our key systems and co-ordinate with business stakeholders
- Develop and monitor test suite in TestRail
- Develop and provide knowledge transfer for application tests
- Create all material to ensure full end to end testing including test accounts and test data
- Create tests cases for the following:
- Common applications like MS Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Business Applications e.g. Agresso, ActiveH
- Infrastructure e.g. routing, resiliency, monitoring
- Test cases for sites specific uses cases
- Remotely oversee and track testing by one-site engineers
- Prepare test summary reports and get Signoffs
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.