£20000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Software Support Analyst on a permanent basis to join their award winning team.
£20,000 - £30,000 Per Annum.
MandM Direct Ltd has a unique and exciting opportunity for two software support analysts, to join the production support team. Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, you will work within a multi-disciplined production support team.
You will be primarily responsible for the support, maintenance and development of internal and external software solutions, in line with our technology roadmap. Working with the latest infrastructure technologies both on-premise and within the cloud, as new technologies are considered, you would assist in the assessment of their suitability for our business needs.
This is not a software development role; the software support analyst works more within configuration, scripting, integration and implementation.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong investigative and analytical skills and proficient in their use to resolve customer, systems, software and data problems/queries
- Experience in querying, extracting and manipulating data from log and Database sources
- Strong technical acumen and skills to troubleshoot non-functional (performance, security, etc.) and functional issues, with more experience of databases, WEB services and API's.
- Experience in working with and configuring infrastructure services; TCP/IP networking, Microsoft Domain Services (DNS, DHCP) from software deployment/integration to troubleshooting
- Experienced in project and task delivery in a technical environment, through the full change lifecycle; understanding requirements, task identification and elicitation, complexity estimation, planning, delivery and support once into a production environment.
- Able to create technical documentation (e.g. procedures and work instructions etc.)
Technology Working as a Software Analyst you will be working with the following technologies;
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP - IaaS, PaaS & SaaS)
- Microsoft Server OS: Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory services: 2012 & 2016
- Microsoft IIS (7.5+)
- Microsoft SQL (2005, 2008 and 2012)
- Linux: Redhat & CentOS
- Linux: Scripting, Automation and CRON
- Gsuite Enterprise
- OKTA IDaaS
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases