£20.16 - £25.10 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
10 days ago
6 months +
A 6 months+ opportunity for a Software and Application Developer has arisen with the local authorities in Bradford.
The IT Service are looking to recruit three members of staff to join the Application Support and Development Team. The 3 ISP Application Support roles are for experienced application / software developers to contribute to the design, development and support of business systems for the Council.
Specifically, for the duration of the contract, the candidates will be solely working on the development of an IT solution that will help the Council implement the Clean Air Zone Act which comes into force early next year.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced Form Designer (Customer Form Repository) experience, knowledge of library and pulling data through.
- Ability to build exports from forms within LCS / EHM.
- Thorough understanding of LCS/EHM pathway configuration including interdependencies on any change - bonus if includes ConTROCC.
- System configuration - including Pathway and SCM settings.
- Set up and build the training database to support training delivery - (this be good as our training environment does not work - I know we took a copy of LIVE but need someone to lead, when working to make sure replicates LIVE and how workers currently work).
Hours of work are 8.30am till 4.30pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.