Up to £22.13 per hour + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
12 months +
A 12 months+ opportunity for a Software Developer has arisen with the local authorities in Leeds.
This is a long term position with the possibility to become permanent.
The role is based in Leeds (though some remote working is likely) and requires technical knowledge and experience of software design, development, testing and implementation of web and windows applications.
Experience of programming languages (e.g. C#), .NET, HTML, scripting languages, XML, and general web design is necessary.
Your initial tasks will focus on providing support and enhancement to the existing systems based on MS Dynamics 365 CRM and Umbraco/Azure websites. You will also be involved with our major ICT programmes which aim to provide improved Customer access to the CA products and facilities via the web and mobile apps.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop bespoke software applications to support organisational objectives and strategic plans and to improve processes in line with the requirements of the business.
- Provide on-going technical support for business critical ICT systems, public facing websites and customer portals.
- Configure and deploy software produced by third party providers.
- Engage directly with key stakeholders to understand and document business, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Integrating disperse systems by coding interfaces utilising various Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software Development Kits (SDKs).
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new ICT technologies and initiatives.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.