£17.35 - £19.05 per hour + (PAYE/Umbrella)
24 days ago
A 3 Month+ opportunity for a Software Developer has arisen within the local authorities in Leeds.
We are looking for a temporary (up to 6 months) Software developer who has worked with Microsoft technology stack. Ideally this should include some experience of developing Microsoft Dynamics plugins, workflows and programming APIs. Working knowledge of deploying and managing resources in Microsoft Azure would also be very useful for this role.
We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic software developer to join our Business Systems Team within ICT Services. The role is based in the Combined Authority's offices in Leeds (currently working remotely) and requires technical knowledge and experience of software design, development, testing and implementation of web and windows applications. Experience of programming languages (e.g. C#), .NET, HTML, scripting languages, XML, and general web design is necessary.
Your initial tasks will focus on providing support and enhancement to the existing systems based on MS Dynamics 365 CRM and Umbraco/Azure websites. You will also be involved with our major ICT programmes which aim to provide improved Customer access to the CA products and facilities via the web and mobile apps.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop bespoke software applications to support organisational objectives and strategic plans and to improve processes in line with the requirements of the business.
- Provide on-going technical support for business critical ICT systems, public facing websites and customer portals.
- Configure and deploy software produced by third party providers.
- Engage directly with key stakeholders to understand and document business, functional and non- functional requirements.
- Integrating disperse systems by coding interfaces utilising various Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software Development Kits (SDKs).
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new ICT technologies and initiatives.
Rate of Pay
Please note that appointment to this role will be subject to police vetting clearance.
There might be flexibility in the rate for the right candidate.
Hours of work are 09:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
To apply please send your CV or e-mail for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.