£25.68 - £32.00 per hour + PAYE
8 months ago
3 Months +
I am currently recruiting for a Social worker based within Brent Councils Hospital discharge team. This is a full-time position 36hrs per week at a rate of £25.68ph. Initially, this is a contract of 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Your main duties may include:
- Will be responsible for assessments and Support Planning for adults with physical disabilities and older people and people who misuse drugs or alcohol.
- Care manage straight forward and complex cases including Safeguarding Adults and Deprivation of Liberty. Co-ordinating and reviewing multi-service care packages.
- To work within sections 2 & 5 of the Delayed Discharges guidance to facilitate safe and timely discharge for Brent residents.
- Complete financial assessment referral of service users, and support them to manage their financial affairs.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years+ experience.
- A recognized qualification in Dip. SW, CQSW, CSS Registered with the Health Care Professional Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of the needs of elderly people, people with physical disabilities or drug and alcohol users dependent on the post, and of relevant legislation.
- Experience of working with elderly people, people with physical disabilities or drug and alcohol users dependent on post.
- A recognized qualification in Dip. SW, CQSW, CSS Registered with the Health Care Professional Council (HCPC)
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 09:00AM-17:00PM
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.