£17.52 - £21.81 per hour + PAYE
about 1 month ago
3 Months +
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Social worker based in Christchurch Hospital. You will be based on the long term conditions team where you will need to be competent in completing the following tasks.. Please ensure you have all the relevant experience listed below before applying.
- Resolve contentious issues by negotiation.
- initiate, draft & produce reports.
- Deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
- Attend & organize case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
- participate in a duty team framework.
Extensive experience of social work in local government, the voluntary or independent sector.
Substantial experience of working with relevant client groups, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds.
Experience of supervising students.
Extensive knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation.
- Possession of a recognized Social Work qualification CQSW, CSS, DipSW or equivalent.
- Any post-qualifying award (PQI or II).
- Must be registered with the GSCC.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.