about 1 month ago
Reporting to the Business Support Team Leader, this is a varied role providing administrative support to the Through Care Team.
- Updating CCM with decisions made to ensure these decisions are communicated in a timely manner to all involved with our children/young people. Entering data into service information and caseload systems i.e. supervision notes for Team Leaders and Service Manager uploaded on ESCR.
- Organising agenda paperwork and minute taking at complex meetings i.e. strategy meetings.
- Facilitating administration process for initial PEP's (including UAMS and E-PEP's), emailing and distributing and updated the CCM caseload system
- Administration function supporting chronologies and genograms task
- Facilitating the UAMS Administration process and updating relevant systems in relation to government returns and related in house processes and procedures
- Booking meeting rooms and arranging meetings.
- Administering the collection of statutory stats and presentation of service performance information for Service Leader and Team Leaders
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from multi agencies, service users and families, ensuring timely responses and concerns relating to the safeguarding of children are signposted and responded to appropriately.
- Sorting in-coming and outgoing post and scanning onto ESCR (Electronic Filing System).
- Arranging interpreters on behalf of Social Workers requesting Purchase Orders and correlate invoices
- Supporting Social Workers with progressing Hire Cars
- Maintaining files and documentation.
- Carrying out all necessary word processing, spread sheets, and database work.
- Supporting Service Lead and Team Leaders with management reports, stats and typing.
- Working as part of a team to support business continuity for Through Care Team.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.