13 days ago
Our client is currently seeking a Business Support officer to work in our councils near by you
- Organising reports and minute taking complex meetings for example; Strategy meetings and Child Protection Conferences. Once completed, sending out to family and professionals.
- Entering data into service information and caseload systems to ensure accurate records are kept i.e. CCM.
- Typing of supervision notes and entering these accurately on CCM for statutory purposes
- Administering the collection and presentation of service performance information.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, ensuring service user's information is protected at all times & scanning documents onto ESCR (electronic filing system).
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from multi agencies, service users and families, ensuring timely responses and concerns relating to the safeguarding of children are signposted and responded to appropriately.
- Updating CCM with decisions made to ensure these decisions are communicated in a timely manner to all involved with our children/young people.
- Maintaining files and documentation.
- Printing of reports/templates for meetings.
- Finance, arranging translators, booking accommodation, raising purchase orders, ordering birth certificates.
- Carrying out all necessary word processing, spread sheets, database and presentation duties.
- Dealing with all correspondence, which includes highly confidential information
- Supporting Service Leader and Team Leaders with management reports, stats, diary management and typing.
- Can be required to support other areas within the department to ensure Business Continuity.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.