£8.00 - £8.4 per hour
14 days ago
We have and exciting opportunity for a Site Operator to join our clients offices based in Bedford on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Site Operator, your main duties will include:
- The bulking and repacking of waste materials as directed by the Yard Manager.
- General tidiness of the site operations (housekeeping) to be maintained.
- To operate in accordance with current legislation, site licence, company procedures, site procedures and site rules
To be successful for this Site Operator post you will need to have:
- Trained in the use of Fork lift truck is desirable .
- Manual handling techniques and training.
- First Aid training desirable.
- General awareness of the principles of good health and safety.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be a good team player with a flexible approach
45 hours per weel
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.