£9.07 - £9.52 per hour
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Support Officer to join our clients offices based in Dorset on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Service Support Officer, your main duties will include:
- To undertake the duties of a Service Support Officer as required.
- To provide support for diary and email management, including the organisation and preparation of documents and associated logistics.
- To provide advanced office duties as required such as advanced text processing of complex documents and report formatting, advanced spreadsheet functions and updating webpages.
- To monitor the progress of financial administrative procedures such as ordering of goods and services and invoice payment support and resolving issues or escalating problems as appropriate.
- To provide ad hoc project support to any services within the directorate as required including work required for legal or court purposes.
- To act as the lead contact for service support (where applicable) for a specialised function or team and providing advice as appropriate.
To be successful for this Service Support Officer post you will need to have:
- Experienced administrator with the ability to type 40 wpm.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office including excel, outlook and word
- Mosaic database knowledge would be preferable (not essential)
- Ability to handle sensitive information and be adverse with data protection compliance
- Good communicator, able to take telephone calls and messages and deal with parents and vulnerable young people
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.