£9.07 - £10.07 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Support Officer (Grade 5) to join our clients offices based in Dorset on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Service Support Officer (Grade 5), your main duties will include:
- To undertake the duties of a Service Support Officer as required.
- To provide support for diary and email management, including the organisation and preparation of documents and associated logistics.
- To provide advanced office duties as required such as advanced text processing of complex documents and report formatting, advanced spreadsheet functions and updating webpages.
- To monitor the progress of financial administrative procedures such as ordering of goods and services and invoice payment support and resolving issues or escalating problems as appropriate.
- To provide ad hoc project support to any services within the directorate as required including work required for legal or court purposes.
- To act as the lead contact for service support (where applicable) for a specialised function or team and providing advice as appropriate.
To be successful for this Service Support Officer (Grade 5) post you will need to have:
- Will need to be a good administrator with proven experience. Able to use Excel, Outlook and Microsoft word with a speed of around 40 wpm. Accuracy and efficiency a priority.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a range of professionals both internal and external.
- Mosaic database knowledge an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
26 hours per week
Tuesday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.