£17.90 - £22.29 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
15 days ago
A 6 Month+ opportunity for a Service Quality team Leader has arisen within the local authorities in Kensington and Chelsea.
- To ensure the Repairs Service is delivering a value for money repairs service; that tools and materials, including planned works is efficient and effective and carried to the appropriate standards agreed with residents;
- To ensure background on repairs for leaseholder service charges is managed and shared with Leasehold Services to maximise income.
- To support Property Services in providing a high level of efficient and effective financial specialist service relating to a range of planned and responsive repairs.
- Responsible for timely processing invoices for all of property services.
- Check authorisation and post inspection of invoices.
Description of duties
- Providing support to the Quality Assurance Manager and Head of Service to ensure the accurate and timely payments to suppliers to ensure the smooth and successful running of Property Services
- Oversee the programming of all repairs, and lead on disputes when services fall from acceptable standards. Forward plan as necessary and produce area based performance reports as required.
- Ensure that there are robust controls in place to ensure that income is correctly recovered and that safeguards exist over all expenditure. This includes chasing goods, dealing with incorrect orders, and processing associated paperwork until completion.
- To use council IT systems such as IBC-SAP, Capita and Service Connect to facilitate payment of invoices and purchase orders and ensure financial standing orders are followed when obtaining quotes or purchasing items for Contractors escalating areas of overspend, underperformance or general concern as
- Develop and implement internal procedures in order to continually monitor spend on materials including regular interaction with the stores provider to safeguard costs, and implement innovative solutions when/where required.
- Support teams in procurement processing as required to enlist work of sub-contractors. This includes regular review of contractor performance and spend, amending contract terms or recommissioning as required, all in accordance with financial standing orders.
- Produce, scrutinise and analyse weekly quality/performance reports for each area in relation to the number of jobs carried out by operatives, material spend and unproductive time. This will include exception reporting as required including recommended remedial actions.
Skills; Experience and Attitude
- Experience of performance management within a repairs and maintenance service from a Client or Contractor perspective
- Experience of managing budgets and finance expenditure.
- Good knowledge of performance management within the housing sector, particularly repairs
- Knowledge of customer focused service strategies and how to enhance the reputation of the service
- Experience and knowledge of dynamic scheduling software and its deployment to a team
- An understanding of maintenance schedules of rates (ideally NHF SOR's), and the commercial application of these rates.
- Experience of producing and presenting performance information to a wide range of audiences.
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 8am till 5pm, Monday to Friday
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.