Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£321.29 - £337 per day
17 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to join our clients offices based in Stoke on Trent on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Service Manager, your main duties will include:
- To deputise on behalf of the Strategic Manager as required.
- To develop and maintain effective partnership working across the statutory, voluntary and independent sectors so that appropriate resources may be identified and mobilised for the benefit of individuals.
- To produce and implement a Business Plan as required and in accordance with directorate and corporate policy.
- To represent the directorate in local and regional development initiatives.
- To be accountable to the Strategic Manager for performance and development of teams in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Ensure that services are targeted, developed and delivered within policy and legal obligations.
- To develop and ensure the regular use of quality assurance processes in the scrutiny of front line practice
To be successful for this Service Manager post you will need to have:
- Social Work Degree/Masters or equivalent (e.g. DipSW, CQSW).
- Ability to be registered with the HCPC.
- Management qualification or the ability to work toward one.
- Post qualifying social work qualification or ability to work toward it.
- Extensive post-qualification experience and practice within an area of child and family service.
- Experience of managing staff and resources including supervision.
- Experience of managing and developing the delivery of quality services to children and their families within an environment of competing priorities and finite resources.
- Experience of performance monitoring and management.
Enhanced DBS Required
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.