City of London, London
£17.41 - £18.28 per hour
26 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Development Officer t join our clients offices based in City of London on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Service Development Officer, your main duties will include:
- To work to ensure effective service development and positive outcomes across ASC. The post holder will be working in a developing environment and he/she will therefore be expected to undertake other appropriate duties for effective service development and delivery.
- Implement service review activities and plans in line with agreed outcomes.
- Implement service improvement projects that deliver on objectives based on customer feedback, business objectives, best practice and value for money.
- Involve and consult with customers across the range of our service development work as required.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level and grade of the posts as may be requested from time to time.
- To effectively implement project management approaches and methodologies to drive strategic improvements.
To be successful for this Service Development Officer, post you will need to have:
- A relevant degree/ qualification and/or minimum of 2 years relevant experience [Local Authority/Social Care/Housing environment].
- Working experience of applying project management methodology supporting service reviews and service development activities
- Service development
- Business analysis
- Report writing
- Project management
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.