City of London, London
15 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Development Officer to join our clients offices based in City of London on a temporary contract basis for 1 Year with the possibility of an extension.
As the Service Development Officer, your main duties will include:
- be required to undertake reviews of front line services in the Asset Management Division to ensure efficiency and compliance with legislation and procedures as required.
- undertake projects to drive performance improvements across the Asset Management Division, covering repairs and maintenance, major investment, new build and engineering.
- monitor and report on programmes including on quality, milestones and spend.
- communicate effectively at all levels from directors to residents, influence decisions and negotiate successful outcomes of projects.
- provide management information on cash flows and KPIs on the delivery of programmes and services to aid active management and improve service delivery
- undertake research, collate and disseminate information on best practice, benchmarking and develop policies and procedures
To be successful for this Service Development Officer you will need to have:
- Detailed knowledge of social housing and relevant legislation and the issues and problems facing local government.
- Awareness of the impact of service development, quality and knowledge management in a customer service environment
- Experience of project management and/or of service development
- Ability to gather, analyse and communicate detailed technical information, including written reports and procedural documents, in a format easily understood by service users and staff
- Ability to challenge processes and procedures and develop new innovative ways of working
- Effective time and project management skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use IT systems to produce, collate and disseminate management and service information
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.