24 days ago
Our client is currently recruiting for a SERVICE DESK ANALYST for an immedidate start position to work for the local council.
candidates must have:
- To provide a 1st line technical support service as a member of the service desk team.
- To provide 2nd line technical support via allocated service desk calls.
- To provide technical support services requested via the service request system.
- To escalate problems and issues to management.
- To liaise with ICT customers, Technical Team members (3rd line) and suppliers to deliver optimal and timely resolutions to service desk incidents.
- This role requires knowledge across a wide range of software and hardware including a good working knowledge of Windows desktop and server software, laptop and PC hardware, printers, other peripherals, anti-virus software and utility software.
- Responsible for progressing allocated incidents and service requests lodged on the service request system, including updating notes, escalating issues and communicating with customers to ensure that all involved are clearly updated on the latest position with all incidents and requests.
Applicants MUST have previous experience for this position as the client is looking for someone who can get the ball rolling and to start immediately.
If this is a role you may be interested in - please contact me on my number:0203 8902797 or alternatively send me an email to:
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.