£11.24 - £11.80 per hour
20 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join our clients offices based in Southsea on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Service Desk Analyst, your main duties will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries and issues, primarily via telephone calls but also incidents raised through a self-service portal, email and face to face.
- Resolve calls at first point of contact.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of problems and then identify and deliver practical solutions.
- Administer parts of the technical environment, including user account administration.
- Install and support a variety of software packages and hardware devices.
- Be required to cross-skill with 2nd line support colleagues.
- Create technical documentation and user guides.
To be successful for this Service Desk Analyst post you will need to have:
- IT Service Desk Experience
- Using a Service Desk logging system.
- Active Directory / Windows administration.
- Microsoft Office - intermediate/advanced (2010/2013/2016)
- Windows 7 & 8.1 and 10
- Exchange Admin.
- Supporting users of software applications.
- Have experience of providing an excellent customer experience.
- Tenacity in pursuing resolution of difficult issues.
- Have experience of dealing with difficult people and challenging situations.
- Have experience of managing relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Have experience of finding and delivering solutions that are creative, fit for purpose and achieve fantastic outcomes for customers.
- Creating documentation in a clear and concise way and following best practice.
- Consistent, supportive, proactive and flexible in the way you deliver.
- Positive and energetic, and take pride in your and our success.
- Responsible and accountable for delivery of your personal tasks and outcomes.
- A major contributor, who is committed to team success.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.