£11.24 - £11.80 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Service Desk Analyst on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
As part of the IT Service Desk team you will provide our customers with 1st line support over the phone, via email and face to face.
You will deliver exceptional customer service through the effective logging, investigation and resolution of IT incidents, problems and requests. This is a very busy and challenging environment. You will be expected to manage a team queue as well as your own call queue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will receive and handle requests for support following agreed procedures, respond to common requests for support by providing information to enable problem resolution and promptly allocate unresolved calls as appropriate.
- You will record and resolve incidents and provide timely feedback to customers.
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries and issues, primarily via telephone calls but also incidents raised through a self-service portal, email and face to face.
- Resolve calls at first point of contact.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of problems and then identify and deliver practical solutions.
- Administer parts of the technical environment, including user account administration.
- Install and support a variety of software packages and hardware devices.
- Be required to cross-skill with 2nd line support colleagues.
- Create technical documentation and user guides.
Skills and Experience:
- IT Service Desk Experience
- Using a Service Desk logging system.
- Active Directory / Windows administration.
- Microsoft Office - intermediate/advanced (2010/2013/2016)
- Windows 7 & 8.1 and 10
- Exchange Admin.
- Supporting users of software applications.
- Have experience of providing an excellent customer experience.
- Tenacity in pursuing resolution of difficult issues.
- Have experience of dealing with difficult people and challenging situations.
- Have experience of managing relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Have experience of finding and delivering solutions that are creative, fit for purpose and achieve fantastic outcomes for customers.
- Creating documentation in a clear and concise way and following best practice.
- Consistent, supportive, proactive and flexible in the way you deliver.
- Positive and energetic, and take pride in your and our success.
- Responsible and accountable for delivery of your personal tasks and outcomes.
- A major contributor, who is committed to team success.
For this role you will need the following:
- 2 Written references.
- You are eligible to work in the UK.
- A suitable NI number.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.