£9.50 - £9.98 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Service Desk Analyst on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
You will deliver exceptional customer service through the effective logging, investigation and resolution of IT incidents, problems and requests. This is a very busy and challenging environment. You will be expected to manage your own call queue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries and issues, primarily via telephone calls but also incidents raised through a self-service portal, email and face to face.
- Resolve calls at first point of contact.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of problems and then identify and deliver practical solutions.
- Administer parts of the technical environment, including user account administration.
- Install and support a variety of software packages and hardware devices.
- Be required to cross-skill with 2nd line support colleagues.
- Create technical documentation and user guides.
Skills and Experience:
- IT Service Desk Experience
- Have experience of providing an excellent customer experience.
- Tenacity in pursuing resolution of difficult issues.
- Have experience of dealing with difficult people and challenging situations.
- Have experience of managing relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Have experience of finding and delivering solutions that are creative, fit for purpose and achieve fantastic outcomes for customers.
- Creating documentation in a clear and concise way and following best practice.
- Consistent, supportive, proactive and flexible in the way you deliver.
- Positive and energetic, and take pride in your and our success.
- Responsible and accountable for delivery of your personal tasks and outcomes.
- A major contributor, who is committed to team success.
The following areas would be desirable:
- Active Directory / Windows administration.
- Microsoft Office - intermediate/advanced (2010/2013/2016)
- Windows 7 & 8.1 and 10
- Using the telephone in a service desk environment.
- Using a Service Desk logging system.
- Supporting users of software applications.
- Exchange Admin.
- RSA Token Management.
- Hardware Support for Desktops and Laptops.
- Mobile Device Management.
- Power shell.
For this role you need the following:
- 2 Written references
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- A suitable NI Number
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases