£10.82 - £13.46 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 2 months ago
A 6 month opportunity has arisen with a client we are representing in Manchester, who are seeking a Service Delivery Support Officer.
To provide central administrative support to the ITM for Global Information Services department
This role will support multiple activities to ensure the within UK desktop support team, to deliver IT devices to the clients end user community, ensuring efficient parcel delivery and parcel returns. The role will be working with IT users across the UK alongside the clients postal team and couriers. Collate the complete list of UK users who require their laptop devices upgrading.
Through their support to the UK ITM, the postholder will have access to personal information so discretion and confidentiality are important factors to this role, and any such information and communications should be managed accordingly.
- Be the single point of contact for all exceptions and issues
- Create a priority list of users
- Communicate with individual users to organise delivery of an upgraded laptop and the recovery of the old device
- Manage a complex timetable for the production of devices for the end users.
- Manage complex postal arrangements including providing supporting documents for the dispatch and recovery of devices.
- Goods receive IT devices and update documentation before passing to IT team.
- Liaising with senior managers, internal stakeholders and external contacts on behalf of the UK ITM
- Writes clearly, in a style suited to purpose and with the needs of the reader in mind.
- Makes sure information is well organised and easy to use.
- Very good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Proven track record of office administration in a complex environment prioritising multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Experience of working effectively with individuals at all levels both internally and externally.
- Experience of working in an IT team
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 09:00am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.