£16.71 - £17.77 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
A 6 Month+ opportunity for a Service and Systems Improvement Adviser has arisen within the local authorities in Stafford.
We are seeking to appoint a Service & Systems Improvement Adviser on an interim basis. Our immediate priorities over the next 6 months are to support our ambitious People Strategy, with the main focus for the Advisor role being:
- To work with key stakeholders to re-engineer processes to align with our policy launches
- To work across the service to support the implementation of system improvements / upgrades for our digital solutions, including our Itrent payroll and employee/manager self service system
- To support with the implementation of a programme of new digital solutions, including a new CRM system to aid the management of our customer interactions for our People Services Advice & Guidance team
- To investigate complex system/data queries, taking through to successful resolution
- To design and deliver systems related training
You will be experienced in supporting transformational change within a People Services environment and demonstrate your project planning skills to scope out activities when implementing new systems and processes and process reengineering.
This is a fabulous opportunity to build on your process and service improvement portfolio whilst making a huge difference to the quality of our People Services delivery.
- Degree or equivalent level qualification (eg.Level 5, CIPD)
- Considerable experience of working in a HR/payroll environment
- Experience of working on HR process and system improvement related projects
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective working relationships with senior managers and external agencies
- Up-to-date working knowledge of employment related legislation
- Experience of developing and delivering communications, briefings and training on systems and processes related to specific projects
09:00 - 17:00
Rate of Pay:
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.