£18.86 - £23.46 per hour + PAYE
9 months ago
1 Month Ongoing
Senior Transport Planner.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Transport Planner you will be working on transport planning activities on a number of highway schemes across the County. The schemes will be a highway and sustainable transport scheme, Working in a fast pace team and focused on delivery in short timescales. You will need to be able to complete the following tasks unaided:
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and networks, such as elected members and Government departments, that enable the understanding and delivery of the organization's goals.
- problem-solve and integrate a variety of evidence data/tools into transport solutions.
- Delivering Results- consistently delivers personal objectives and supports achievements of team and service objectives through appropriate prioritization, and an organized approach.
- Ability to create and maintain effective connections working across boundaries within the organization: actively consults and supports the flow of information through the organization.
- Commissioning and managing consultants using a variety of procurement routes.
- Represent the Council at meetings, public exhibitions, and other events and provide support to senior officers as appropriate.
You will need:
Education to degree level or equivalent in planning or related discipline
Membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. RTPI).
Knowledge and training in project and program management
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.